The paddy husker is a machine that can separate crop gr […]
The paddy husker is a machine that can separate crop grains from stems, greatly reducing the labor intensity of rice harvesting, and at the same time improving agricultural productivity. Pay attention to its safe use and maintenance is very important.
1. Safe use of paddy husker
(1) Before using paddy husker, it is necessary to carefully check whether the rotating and oscillating parts are flexible and collision-free; check whether the adjustment mechanism is normal and whether the safety facilities are complete and effective; ensure that there are no debris in the machine and lubricate the lubrication parts.
(2) Before paddy husker is turned on, the work site should be cleaned up and no debris unrelated to threshing should be placed.
(3) Feeding should be uniform during work. Wheat should be pushed directly into the drum, and you must not push wheat into the drum with your hands or picks and other tools; prevent stones, sticks and other hard objects from feeding into the machine.
(4) The connection of the transmission belt should be firm; it is forbidden to pick up the belt or place any object in contact with the transmission part while the machine is running.
(5) The transmission ratio between the selected supporting power and the thresher should meet the requirements, so as to avoid excessive paddy husker speed and violent vibration, which will cause parts damage or loose fasteners.
(6) Paddy husker can not work for a long time, the general work of eight hours or so, we must stop the inspection, adjustment and lubrication to prevent serious wear and deformation of the friction, heat deformation.
(7) If paddy husker malfunctions during operation, it should be shut down for maintenance and adjustment. It must not be done to avoid greater damage.
2. Repair of paddy husker
(1) After the husking is completed, the dust and debris inside the machine should be carefully removed; paint shall be re-applied to the place where the paint is peeled off during use.
(2) Welded and cracked parts must be repaired.
(3) Installation of the bar Note that the small head (bevel) should be oriented toward the feeding direction, and the direction of the lines of the adjacent two bars should be opposite to prevent grain from moving to one end of the drum, causing uneven load.
(4) Tighten the profile bolts according to the specified torque. Generally, it is divided into 3-4 times; check whether there is a lock nut for each of the pattern bolts. Because the thresher is operated with a high speed, the nut is easy to loosen, and the quality of the pattern bar must meet the requirements. It cannot be replaced with other bolts.
(5) After the paddy husker drum is repaired, static balance adjustment should be done until debugging balance.
(6) Check if the paddy husker guard cover is firm and damaged.
(7) Complete maintenance, add sufficient amount of lubricating oil to each oiling point and lubricating point, and apply oil rust to the threads of each adjusting screw; place paddy husker in a dry and ventilated shed, taking care not to paddy husker Put debris on the top to prevent deformation.